We value cultural diversity in our employees, thirst for learning and passion to deliver customer experience beyond customer expectations.
Chartered Insurance Broker FCMI ACII AII
- More than 65 years’ experience in insurance in the UK and Sri Lanka.
- One of the founder Presidents of the Sri Lanka Insurance Institute.
- Former President, Sri Lanka Insurance Brokers Association.
- Has served as the Chairman of the Insurance Advisory Committee of the Ceylon Chamber of Commerce for 20 years.
- Founder Chairman of Senaratne Insurance Brokers (Pvt) Ltd., from inception.
- Only Sri Lankan to have been invited by the Association of British Insurers to address the British Insurance Industry in 1986.
- Former Chairman, Colombo Tea Traders Association.
- Member of the International Roster of Insurance Experts of UNCTAD, appointed in 1978.
- First private sector representative to be appointed by the Government to its Insurance Advisory Committee, which was a statutory body under Control of Insurance (Amendment) Act No. 42 of 1986.
- Founder Vice President of the Association of Chartered Insurance Professionals.
Ainsley J Alles
Chartered Insurance Broker FCII FIII ANZIIF (Fellow) SIRM EDBA MBA FCPM
- Counts over 36 years in the insurance industry.
- Has held very senior positions in the insurance companies, mainly in non-life insurance sector.
- Has been the Specified Officer and/or Principal Officer in several insurance companies.
- Functioned as the Chairman of the General Insurance Forum of the Insurance Association of Sri Lanka.
- Has been a panel member of many insurance industry discussion groups and forums.
- Has been a visiting lecturer on insurance related subjects at University of Sri Jayewardenepura, University of Moratuwa and National Institute of Business Management.
- Founder President of the Association of Chartered Insurance Professionals
- Is an Independent Insurance Consultant and carries out portfolio reviews and risk management reviews.
- Consultant on Insurance matters for Asian Development Bank Technical Assistance Programs.
Chartered Insurance Broker ACII ANZIIF (Snr. Associate)
- She is also the Managing Director of Senaratne Global Services (Pvt) Limited; an associate company of Senaratne Insurance Brokers which provides service assistance in the sale of international healthcare on behalf of Bupa Global and Aviva.
- Has more than 25 years’ experience in insurance.
- First female and youngest ever President of the Sri Lanka Insurance Institute (2004-2006)
- Committee member of the Insurance Advisory Committee of the Ceylon Chamber of Commerce.
- Graduate of the Chartered Insurance Institute College of Insurance in Kent, UK.
Director - Finance
- First Prize in Order of Merit, Prize for Financial Accounting and Prize for Auditing at the Licentiate part 1 examination of the chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka in 1990.
- Sri Lanka District Society Prize for obtaining the best results in Sri Lanka at the Final Examination of the International Association of Book-Keepers, UK in 1985.